There will be nine diverse concert events:
- 1. 7. - KLAPA CAPRIS, concert of Dalmatian, Istrian and Slovenian folk songs
- 8. 7. - FLAT HATS, gispy swing band
- 15. 7. - BROKEN CABINETS, New Orleans street music and French chanson
- 22. 7. - POHORJE EXPRESS, coutnry
- 29. 7. - URŠULA RAMOVEŠ AND THE BOYS FROM JAZBEC'S GRAPE, music poetry by Janez Ramoveš
- 5. 8. - BERLIN, Roma, sevdalinka, Hebrew and Spanish songs adapted into Slovene
- 12. 8. - A-KAMELA, a cappella
- 19. 7. - KILT OF ROBERT BURNS, NOREIA WITH JANI KOVAČIĆ AND LAURA BETKO KRAJNC, Scottish folk tunes
- 26. 8. - EL KACHON, acoustic blues-rock
All concerts begin at 8:30 p.m.
In case of bad weather, concerts will be held in the subway of the Magazine.